AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2014, www.aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites application on the prescribed form for admission to AIIMS- PG -MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years) programme for January 2014 session. AIIMS PG entrance Exam is conducted in two sessions in a year, the first session is in January and the second session is in July.
Date of AIIMS PG Entrance Exam MD/MS/M.Ch.96 years)/MDS : 10 November 2013
Mode of Examination: CBT online
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Eligibility for M.D/ M.S & M.D.S
- A candidate must possess MBBS Degree for M.D/ MS and BDS Degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/ Practical training on or before 30th January, 2014.
- The candidate who complete their internship after 30th January 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/ STs.
Method of Selection Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. The choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of personal counseling.
- AIIMS MD/MS Entrance TestThree hour duration200 multiple choice questions covering all subjects taught at MBBS level.
- AIIMS MDS Entrance Test90 minute duration90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at the BDS level.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Online Application
- The candidate should log on to the official website of AIIMS Entrance Exam and click on the link ‘Apply Online for AIIMS PG MD/MS/ M.Ch Jan 2014 Session’ for online application.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and make sure that they meet all the requirements while fill in the application form.
- After selecting the application form link, candidate should fill the details asked for, step by step.
- Candidate should upload photograph and signature.
- The photograph should be snapped with a placard with Candidate’s name and date of taking photograph. In case, name and date are written on the photogrph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- Candidate should deposit the prescribed fee in any branch of State Bank of India through a Challan from (to be downloaded from the internet) or Debit / Credit Card.
- No candidate should register more than one application.
- Acknowledgment with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s email id.
Click here for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam January 2014 Online Application.
AIIMS Prospectus will give you the detailed information on registration process for AIIMS PG entrance Exam.
AIIMS PG Entrance Admit Card January 2014
If the status of a Candidate’s Application or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi- 110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of Application Form.
For more details regarding AIIMS PG Entrance exam, you can go through theprospectus.
Online registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org : 17 September 2013
Last Date for Applying Online and Closing of Registration: 15 October 2013 up to 5:00 pm
Candidates applied on the last Date (15-10-2013), should deposit the fee in the designated bank by: 18 October 2013
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years)/ MDS: 10 November 2013