epass scholarship | epass scholarship status 2013 |
EPASS scholarship is for the students who are doing post matriculation courses like Degree (Under Graduate or UG), Post Graduate (PG), MPhil, PhD, CA, GNM, Engineering, Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL, Intermediate, Vocational, MPHW, Polytechnic and ITI. This is for SC, ST, BC, DW and EBC students. It is provided by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Social Welfare Department.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled, and Economically Backward Class students studying post matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education.
Website for epass scholarship :
Apply for epass scholarship :
Students eligible for epass scholarship
- Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
epass scholarship application status 2012-13 | epass scholarship renewal applications form | epass scholarship freshers | epass scholarship status 2012 to 2013 | epass scholarship income declaration form | epass scholarship status 2012 to 2013 | manabadi | appsc