DNB CET 2014 National Board of Examinations, http://www.natboard.edu.in/
National Board of Examinations has issued notification regarding Diplomate National Board- Centralized Entrance Test, DNB CET 2014 for admission to DNB Post Graduate Courses for January 2014 Academic Session.
DNB CET 2014 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Post Graduate courses including direct 6 years course in the specialty of Plastic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship/likely to complete on or before 31st January, 2014 may apply for DNB-CET examination through online application.
- Candidates who re completing internship after 31st January 2014 are not eligible to apply.
Click here to see more on DNB CET 2014 Eligibility.
DNB CET 2014 Examination Pattern
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English Language only.
- The examination will be delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- Candidates who cleared DNB CET 2014 will be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examination for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/ hospitals/ medical colleges.
- The provisional list of National Board of Examination accredited institutes is available at www.natboard.edu.in.
For more on the DNB CET Test structure, exam pattern, syllabus, click here.
Allocation Time for the DNB-CET
Forenoon session and Afternoon session will be available.
Candidates can choose either of the session.
- Candidate Entry Time at Counter: 9:00 am
- Check-in Procedures: 9:30 am
- Test Start Time: 10:00 am
- Test End Time: 1:15 pm
- Candidate Entry Time at Counter: 2:15 pm
- Check-in Procedures: 2:45 pm
- Test Start Time: 3:15 pm
- Test End Time: 6:30 pm
DNB CET Online Registration
- For online registration, candidates are requested to log on to www.natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the “Register for DNB-CET” link.
- Now you can register and schedule for the DNB-CET.
During Registration, you will:
- Create a Profile
- Fill out the DNB-CET application
- Schedule your Test
For step by step procedure of DNB CET online registration, you can go through the information bulletin.
Eligible Candidates can click here for DNB CET 2014 Online Registration.
DNB CET 2014 Examination Fees
Composite examination fee and information bulletin voucher(required for online application system) can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank on payment of Rs. 4250.
Important Dates for DNB CET 2014
Availability of Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher : 3rd October 2013 to 1st November 2013.
Online Registration and Scheduling for DNB CET 2014: 3rd October 2013 to 3rd November 2013.
Examination Dates for DNB CET 2014: 15th November to 21st November 2013.
DNB CET Candidate Helpline Number
From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs: 1800111800
For queries, candidates can contact the helpline number or use the email: email@example.com
Click here for general instructions for the candidates and terms and conditions.
All the best !