Top engineering branches | Top engineering branches in India | Top 10 engineering branches in the world
So in today’s post we have compiled for yo the best engineering branches which you can go for.
Before typing the list, we would suggest you to choose a branch on the basis of your interests rather than a list. Don’t let anybody decide about your branch or engineering stream, as your entire future will depend on it.
Every branch has its own good and bad points. It’s upon one to decide which branch he/she wants to choose.
Job opportunities are always there for candidates belonging to any branch.
Some branches have a good scope at present ,while some other provide a highly potential growth opportunity in future.
But if you are clueless and are ready to go for any branch, then here is the list of the top engineering branches :
1. IT (All Branches Expect Civil & Mechanical are placed in IT Firms) : This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students.
2. Mechanical – Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand : It is one of the primitive branches of Engineering which have remained always in demand and continue to be in the future.As the Industrial sector has drastically risen in pace, the need for more mechanical engineers has increased exponentially. Every manufacturing and production industry needs mechanical engineers to carry out jobs efficiently and flawlessly for their companies.
3. Civil – Lots of Middle East Openings & Domestic Demand : With a civil engineering degree in hand, you can easily fetch a job in the government sector or in the middle east countries aswell.
4. Electrical (Placement In Electrical Field Only) : You can see the world is full of electrical appliances, so this is one of the evergreen branch.
5. Electronics (Placement In Electrical Field Only) : Here are equally good opportunities for jobs in electrical engineering industry and higher education. There is lot of multidisciplinary research for developing electric vehicles with great funding and scope all over there world. On the same time good opportunities back home in industry.
6. Automotive (Too Specific Engineering Stream) : Those interested in automotives can go for this branch, also their is not much competition in this branch.
7. Chemical (Very Few Domestic Opening But With Good Pay Scale, And Very Few Students To Compete With) : Chemical Engineering is the apt career for those who have an aptitude and interest to work with chemicals.Chemical engineers are responsible for the availability of modern high-quality materials that are essential for running an industrial economy. They design equipments and operate chemical plants as well as determine the problems and find the best methods of production.
8. Aeronautical : Engineers may work in areas like design, development, maintenance as well as in the managerial and teaching posts in institutes. They find a very good demand in airlines, aircraft manufacturing units, air turbine production plants or design development programmes for the aviation industry.
Do let us know which of the above branch you are going to join and why ? We wish you all the best for your bright future.
top 10 engineering schools | top 10 engineering feats | engineering branches ranking | top 5 branches of engineering | best engineering course | type of engineering course | which branch of engineering is best | top branches of engineering