Top 10 MBBS Colleges In Australia 2013 | Best colleges in Australia
In today’s post we are gonna to provide you the list of top 10 MBBS colleges according to their ranking in the australia.
Australian medical schools are the world’s best! The University of Melbourne is the highest ranked institution for Life Sciences & Biomedicine (1st in Australia and 26th in the world). A total of 6 Australian institutions made it to the World Best 50 schools for Life Sciences & Biomedicine.
So here is the list of top 10 MBBS colleges in australia.
- University of Adelaide Medical School
- University of Melbourne – Faculty of Medicine
- University of Newcastle School of Medicine & Public Health
- University of New England School of Rural Medicine
- University of New South Wales Faculty of Medicine
- University of Queensland School of Medicine
- University of Sydney Faculty of Medicine
- University of Tasmania School of Medicine
- University of Western Australia Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
- University of Western Sydney School of Medicine
- University of Wollongong Graduate School of Medicine
- Australian National University Medical School
- Bond University Faculty of Health Science and Medicine
- Deakin University – Deakin Regional and Rural Medical School
- Flinders Medical Centre School of Medicine
- Griffith University School of Medicine
- James Cook University School of Medicine
- Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- The University of Notre Dame Australia College of Medicine
So which of the above university/college would you like to join ? Do let us know in the comments section.